Friday, February 8, 2008

About Me


Hi!  I'm Ashley and I'm the founder of Bride on a Budget.

My mission at Bride on a Budget is to help brides have their dream wedding without spending a ton of money!

I'm a 25 year old newlywed living in Tallahassee, FL.  I planned my wedding using under $7000.  I started this blog because I thought it would be fun to share my wedding planning with other brides, but it has now become so much more than that.  I love providing brides with budget wedding tips and great ways to have their champagne wedding on a beer budget.

I love to hear from my readers, so please feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions or just want to chat.

Email: brideonbudget (at) gmail (dot) com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brideonbudget

7 comments:

Julia @ British Bride said...

Fab blog - loads of useful tips!

Thanks for all your posts.

Julia
British Bride

http://www.britishbride.wordpress.com

Kelly said...

This is amazing! How many guests did you have? I musst have missed this somewhere.

Kelly
Future Mrs. Bacon

chenelle said...

I recently got engaged and I am in the process of planning...my fiance and I are paying for our wedding out of our pocket and we dont have a lot of money to put towards it but I do want something special and intimate..thanks for your info and i especially liked the info on the Tallahassee Garden Club.

Miss Felicity said...

My husband now and I got married last year. We planned the wedding in three months and lived pay check to pay check. I pretty much did EVERYTHING by myself - I had such a blast doing-it-myself and crafting everything, the wedding turned out beautiful and on a budget. Check out my pics and my d-i-y pics too! Love your site!

maria said...

I was so excited to find your blog, as I'm a bride-to-be on a budget trying to get married in Tallahassee! Were you satisfied with your venue choice? What would be your other top choices?

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Marie,
We were satisfied with our venue choice. It was a nice location.

Our other top choice was Bradley's Pond, but it wasn't available around the time we wanted to get married.

Alisha roy said...

Hi Ashley...
Your blog is really nice and i really like the idea of budget saving for wedding and it will be beneficial for all to say... I would also like to know more of the ideas like this...
Wedding Ideas and Collections